We levelled the trading field.
- A penny a share – for a commission as low as $4.95 per trade and a maximum of $9.95
- Buy ETFs for free
- No minimum balances to qualify
- Every trade automatically gets the best price
- Watch this video to learn more.
All stock trades resulting from an option exercise or assignment are subject to the democratic pricing.
The The Questrade Advantage, featuring stock commissions starting at 95¢, options from $6.95 + 75¢ per contract, additional data rebates, plus access to Intraday Trader, your personal technical analysis tool.
Additional fees include:
- Phone trades through our trade desk are subject to an additional commission.
- Partial fills (orders filled over multiple days): subject to additional commission charges.
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) fee: based on a percentage of the total dollar amount of U.S. securities sold.
- Exchange and ECN fees: may apply.
- Data fees: may apply depending on your choice of trading platform and market data.
- For clients who are maintaining USD in their RESP: on any day in which you trade a USD security in your RESP, you will be charged a $5 commission. This is a flat, per-day commission, no matter how many trades are made.
For clients who are maintaining USD in a LIF, RIF, or spousal-RIF account, go to the USD in RSP page for more details.
Note: Commissions are charged in the currency of the trade.